My personal approach means that when you call or email, you'll be getting straight through to me.
I normally offer one-to-one sessions (50 minutes) at my main practice in Barnet, North London. However, with the current pandemic I am working remotely via Zoom, Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp or telephone. I will always try and offer flexible appointment times to suit your availability.
Because I know it can take time to find the right therapist, we can book a free initial 30 minute telephone consultation so you can tell me about what brings you to counselling. This will also give you the opportunity to find out about how I work and ask any questions you may have. Then if appropriate, we can book a first session.
I understand and value the importance of building a strong therapeutic relationship with my clients, because I know from experience and all the studies and research that this is the foundation from which individuals can change and grow.
Here are 6 ways I can help you:
- By building a strong and trusting relationship with you
- By enabling you to feel heard and understood
- By making sense of what you are feeling or maybe not feeling
- By helping you to become more curious about yourself and your inner emotional world
- By giving you a different window through which to see your relationships and life
- By helping you to feel stronger and more resilient in challenging situations
We will work together to explore your current difficulties, looking at them through a new lens to give you greater insight and perspective. This will help you gain a clearer sense of who you really are, and what you want out of your relationships and life.
So, let me help you to become more self-aware, resilient and improve your well-being, so that you can make your personal and professional life more fulfilling and successful.